Volunteer with Culture Night Dublin
The success of the Culture Night that Dubliners have come to know and love, hinges on the support of our amazing volunteers. With a variety of outdoor events planned throughout the city for this year’s programme on Friday, 17 September, we are seeking a range of diverse individuals to fill two different volunteer roles:
– Event Ambassador
– Social Media Volunteer
Volunteering with Culture Night Dublin allows people to contribute to their local cultural scene, and give back after what has been a challenging year. It is also a great way to meet new people, form friendships, make contacts in your field of interest and a chance to do something different!
This is an exciting opportunity for a friendly, reliable team player. A knowledge of Dublin City, and its arts and cultural institutions, is certainly desirable.
– Expectations of the volunteer:
– Acting as an ambassador for Culture Night Dublin
– Assisting with the organisation of the Culture Night Dublin Packs
– Assisting with the distribution of Culture Night Dublin Packs
– Assisting at Information Points around the city
– Assisting with remote pre-festival work if necessary
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email email@example.com with the subject line, ‘Event Ambassador Volunteer Application’ and we will send you the relevant application form.
Social Media Volunteer
Previous experience working in social media roles is desirable, but not necessary. Access to a smartphone is essential.
Expectations of the volunteer:
– Content creation
– Visiting various sites throughout the day
– Videography/live streaming
If you are interested in applying for this role, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, ‘Social Media Volunteer Application’ and we will send you the relevant application form.
Benefits for the Volunteers
– Contributing to the arts sector after a tumultuous year
– Meeting like minded individuals
– Building confidence
Anyone over the age of 18 is invited to apply for. Volunteers will be asked to work an average of five hours on the day of the event. There may also be volunteering opportunities in the days/weeks before the event. If you have any questions about the volunteering application or process, please contact email@example.com.